Me

Me
Notes from the seedy underbelly of a new runner.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lies. All lies!

2/4/11-I ran 6.8 miles today and I felt supa dupa, but I also think the pedometer I have been using hasn't been very upfront with me. It's like a friend who likes you too much to be completely honest with you...so they tell you what you want to hear.
They mean well but they aren't really helping (I geuss constructive criticism requires so many calories that your body starts to eat itself). My Pedometer is like that too...I think.
Pedometer sir, I call shenanigans. And why the hell do you have an eastern European accent?...because it's sexy...that's why.*

*I personify my belongings. It makes me feel like my materialism is justified. "No that's not a new iPod, it's a new motivational friend dammit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment