Me

Me
Notes from the seedy underbelly of a new runner.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Keeping up with the seasonal allergies/head colds.

Helloooooo. Just for the record I did run this week...another 12miler on Tuesday. I was able to shave a whole 30 minutes off my time!!!! Almost every long run I have done has been on a day where I either feel like shit or just meh. On this day I felt great and was gonna do a quick three mile tempo run. but as I approached my turn around I thought 'I feel so good it would be ashamed if I didn't take advantage of it'. So I did.
     It's amazing how your mood and a slight increase in your overall health can amount to a 30 minute difference. now my next step is to make this awesome feeling a more regular occurrence. I do believe it has something to do with my diet (duh), which has been less than spectacular............................so that was Tuesday. Fast forward to Friday. Head cold and seasonal allergy time! YAY! (except not). I didn't run today. I felt like my head had blown up to the size of a hot air balloon. I just kind of floated through life not really caring for my existence or the existence of others. The world was a pretty mish mosh of sound and color that just blended together. Who needs LSD when pollen and dander are free. I plan on resuming training tomorrow (I also believe plans are made to be broken). But I have aspirations at least    : P

Peace and chicken grease! Or for you mofo's out there trying to bring other people down...May you experience endless war and rancid poultry byproducts that land your ass in the hospital for a very long and expensive time.

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment